Take summer lounging to a whole new level.
1. This Amazing Aluminum Chair
You can use this tutorial to easily makeover lawn furniture you already have. Check it out here.
2. This Incredible Hammock Chair
Step 1: Get porch. Step 2: Make Hammock. Step 3: Never leave. Get the full directions here.
3. These Adorable “Toadstools”
See how to make them here.
4. This Genius Rolling Cooler
We may not have thought of it, but we’re definitely going to make one. Directions here.
5. This Recycled Rug Ottoman
6. This Terra Cotta Table
7. This Easy Wire Table
See how here.
8. This Succulent Pallet Table
Because you can never have too many succulents. Tutorial here.
9. Or This Version With a Cooler
Learn how to make it here.
10. These Old Chairs with a New Look
Just make sure to use spray paint suited for plastic. Valspar, Krylon and Rust-Oleum all have good versions. Check out a good instructional video here.
11. This Chic See-Through Pallet Table
12. This Simple Summer Hammock
13. Or This Two-Tone Version
This one is a little more time-consuming. Directions here.
14. This Cozy Bench
15. This Concrete Side Table
Doubles as a planter. Get the DIY here.
16. This Whimsical Stump Table
17. This Adorable Animal Side Table
Get the directions here.
18. These Hand-Painted Chair Cushions
19. This Recycled Tire Table
20. These Cool Portable Milk Crate Stools
Perfect for picnics, the beach or just loungin’ in your own backyard. Get the directions here.
21. This Updated Patio Table
Give an old umbrella table some love with this cool patterned re-cover idea. Get the directions here.
22. This Dreamy Day Bed
23. This Organic Birch Lounger
You will need some power tools for this one. Full instructions here.
24. These Fenced-In Log Benches
Designer Rebecca Cole made all this furniture in one day using fences, logs and a cent top. See more here.
25. This Awesome Outdoor Bar Cart
26. This Cool Metal Crate Bench
27. This Concrete Chair Planter
It might not be comfy, but it’s definitely cool. See how they did it here.
28. These Stylish and Sentimental Side Tables
This blogger made them with wood flooring from her great-great-grandmother’s home! See how she did it and read her story here.
29. This Awesome Outdoor Rug
Using masking tape and spray paint, you can update any old rug to go outdoors. See instructions here.